Accounts Receivable Administrator (Cash)
We are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable (“AR”) Administrator - Cash in the Accounting department in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating receipts from customers in a high volume multi-national company. The candidate must have worked with a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system.
The candidate must be a self-starting team-player who is flexible and has the drive to meet the challenges of our fast moving business. They must pay meticulous attention to detail, exercise strong communication skills in English and must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Shannon, Los Angeles, Singapore, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse.
The main responsibilities associated with this role include but are not limited to:
- Post cash receipts from customers and book related accounting entries;
- Allocate receipts to open invoices;
- Liaise with other departments to document the relevant information on the status of customer accounts;
- Reconcile AR and bank accounts;
- Filing & Archiving;
- Other ad hoc tasks.
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating receipts from customers in a high volume multi-national company;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel;
- Background and experience in aircraft leasing or leasing is advantage;
- Bank reconciliation experience is advantage;
- Sun Accounts and/or leasing systems (CMS) experience is plus.
- Challenging job in a dynamic business environment;
- Interesting colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world;
- An opportunity to become part of the dynamic world of aircraft finance;
- An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.