Accounts Receivable Administrator (Cash) - 11 month contract
Overview of Role
AerCap is seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable (“AR”) Administrator - Cash to join its Accounting department in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating a high volume of receipts from customers in a multi-national company. The candidate must have worked with a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system.
The candidate must be a self-starting team-player who is flexible and has the drive to meet the challenges of our fast moving business. They must pay meticulous attention to detail, exercise strong communication skills in English and must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of March 31, 2018, 1,519 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Shannon, Los Angeles, Singapore, Amsterdam, Fort Lauderdale, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse.
We offer an attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent conditions.
- Post cash receipts from customers and book related accounting entries;
- Allocate receipts to open invoices;
- Liaise with other departments to document the relevant information on the status of customer accounts;
- Reconcile AR and bank accounts;
- File & Archive;
- Other ad hoc tasks.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating receipts from customers in high volume multi-national company;
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years with well-known advanced accounting / ERP systems;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel;
- Background and experience in aircraft leasing or leasing is an advantage;
- Bank reconciliation experience is an advantage;
- Sun Accounts and/or leasing systems (CMS) experience is a plus