Executive Assistant, Contracts Management (11-month contract)
The Contracts Management Department manages high monetary value transactions, enforces contract compliance, and fosters strong client relationships vital to AerCap’s continued success.
Working in a dynamic, international and challenging environment, the Executive Assistant is the key support function to the Global Head of Contracts Management, Regional Head of Contracts Management and the Senior Contracts Managers. The Executive Assistant supports the team with their daily tasks of managing, monitoring and overseeing all contractual obligations in accordance with the executed lease/purchase/sale/finance contracts, as well as produce, update and make available relevant data to the company and customers, in line with the company’s and customer’s needs, in order to ensure customers are in compliance with various contracts and to protect the company assets. To succeed, the Executive Assistant must pay meticulous attention to detail, exercise strong communication skills and be adept at managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of March 31, 2018, 1,519 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Shannon, Los Angeles, Singapore, Amsterdam, Fort Lauderdale, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse. While the role offers opportunities to perform engagements in these overseas offices, the role is primarily Dublin based.
- Assisting the Global Head of Contracts Management and Regional Head of Contracts Management with day to day tasks and responsibilities;
- Responsible for organizing meetings, coordinating flights, accommodation and visas at an international level and processing expenses for the team in Dublin;
- Assisting Contract Managers to prepare delivery, return, purchase and sale documentation as well as demand letters, notices of default and other documentation;
- Prepare and distribute external and internal reports in respect of current activities for various portfolios, assets and lease agreements. Assist the team in responding to lease information inquiries from other departments;
- Assist in coordinating transaction processes (preparing, executing, compiling and filing transaction documentation). Creating and updating overviews in order to enhance information and work flow between Contract Managers and various departments;
- Handle work of a highly confidential and sensitive nature;
- Coordinate document apostilling, legalization and conzularization;
- Assist with ad-hoc special project; and
- Other various administrative day to day and aircraft business related tasks. Produce a variety of documents, mail, letters and presentation materials.
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience;
- 3 years of corporate experience, preferably within the aircraft leasing industry;
- MS Office knowledge (excellent skills in Word, Excel and Powerpoint are prerequisite);
- Must have demonstrable experience working on projects; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proactive self-starter with confidence and commitment to professional delivery;
- Ability to work under pressure, often with tight timescales and often with limited brief;
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously;
- Extraordinary attention to overall quality of the final product;
- Flexible, self-starting, and tenacious with an exceptional aptitude for dealing with ambiguity;
- Proactive about addressing problems and proven problem-solving skills;
- Able to excel in high-stress situations;
- Comfortable dealing with diverse, and at times challenging, personalities.
- Challenging job in a dynamic business environment
- Interesting colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world
- An opportunity to become part of the dynamic world of aircraft finance
- An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions