Investor Relations Manager
The Investor Relations department is a dynamic, exciting and public-facing department that manages the firm’s communications with external equity and debt investors. AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) trading under the ticker AER, and has an equity book value in excess of $10bn, spread across ~400 institutional equity holders. AerCap also has ~$17bn of outstanding public bonds, with hundreds of institutional holders, spread across the world. The Investor Relations function manages the company’s messaging with existing investors and lenders by attending industry conferences and through ongoing investor dialogue.
Investor Relations also organizes and participates in roadshows across the U.S., Europe and Asia as a way to interact with existing and prospective investors in AerCap.
This would be an exciting role for someone who would like to balance the aircraft leasing and financial markets experience. Enjoying good access to senior management and our company’s largest stakeholders will provide an excellent insight into the value drivers of the industry. The successful applicant will develop a strong understanding of the key focus areas around strategy, funding and communications of the aircraft leasing industry.
Internal: Senior Management, Treasury Team, Strategic Planning & Analysis, Corporate Communications
External: Public Equity and Debt Investors
- Assistance with ongoing investment roadshows and investor targeting
- Responsibility for post-roadshow feedback and impact analysis
- Preparation and planning of supporting material for investment conferences
- Project-based tasks surrounding investor engagement and themes
- Analysis of industry and capital markets trends, and ability to assess the impact
- Ad-hoc and administrative tasks as required from time to time
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to self-start and take initiative
- 2-5 years’ experience in Capital Markets/Investment based roles
- Passion for the aviation industry and its best practices
- Some level of international travel may be required
- CFA/ACCA/CIMA would be beneficial though not required