Portfolio Management Administrator
The Portfolio Management department oversees all aspects of aircraft sales and purchasing activity as well as end of life strategy development. Working in a dynamic, exciting, and challenging environment, the Administrator will support the Portfolio Management team. To succeed, the Administrator must pay meticulous attention to detail, exercise strong communication skills, be focused and be adept at managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Manage the diaries and calendars of the Portfolio Management team and ensure accurate and timely meeting management.
- Manage travel including flights, visas and accommodation at an international level.
- Coordinate itineraries for visiting executives (including: organisation of meetings; catering arrangements; transportation arrangements; preparing detailed itineraries and distributing them).
- Contracts filing and organization.
- Drafting of first letter of intent on aircraft sales.
- Interaction with Contracts team and Corporate Legal to ensure smooth closing of aircraft sales. CP gathering, data room compilation.
- General presentation updates.
- Reporting data gatherings and publications.
- Internal reporting (PM report, Novation Trackers, etc).
- Managing approvals.
- Managing NDA’s.
- General deal support (putting together overview of transfer provisions, fund flows, etc.).
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Detail-oriented, organized and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Extraordinary attention to overall quality of the final product. Flexible, self-starting and tenacious.
- Proactive about addressing problems and proven problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-stress situations.
- Prepare and distribute reports, in line with company’s requirements in order to provide internal and external parties with relevant and up to date Portfolio information.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 5 years of prior corporate contract experience. Experience in the aviation industry is preferred.
- Challenging job in a dynamic business environment.
- Interesting colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world.
- An opportunity to become part of the dynamic world of aircraft finance.
- An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.