Senior Accounts Receivable Associate
We are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Accounts Receivable Associate in the Revenue Operations Division of our Accounting Operations department in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 3 years’ experience that covers all functions of accounts receivable (AR) for a multi-national company. The candidate must have an in depth knowledge of the Accounts Receivable aspects of a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system and advanced Excel skills.
This excellent opportunity would suit a self-starting team-player who is flexible and has the drive to meet the challenges of our fast moving business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a fast paced, dynamic, service orientated environment
We offer an attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent conditions.
- Process AR transactions such as cash receipts and allocation, security deposits, billings, refunds, etc.
- Reconcile bank statements and AR accounts
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of transactions and reconciliations processed by other team members
- Address queries and requirements of other departments, management and auditors
- Handle ad hoc assignments
JOB REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, and COMPETENCIES
- A minimum 3 years’ experience that covers all functions of (AR) including bank reconciliations for a multi-national company
- Advanced Excel skills
- In depth knowledge of a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system (Experience with CMS and/or SUN is advantageous)
- Third level degree qualification in finance related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in the aircraft leasing industry (or leasing in general) is desirable
- Previous supervision/review and/or people management experience is a plus
- Exposure to accounting concepts is a plus