Senior Manager – Corporate Group Treasury
AerCap is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to join its Treasury team as a Senior Manager. The Treasury team at AerCap plays a central role in supporting the business of the Group. It centrally manages and controls all financing and banking related activities for the AerCap Group.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing and serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Shannon, Los Angeles, Singapore, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse. While the role offers opportunities to perform engagements in these overseas offices, the role is primarily Dublin based.
- Financing deal negotiation and team support with oversight from Assistant Treasurers
- Bank relationship management supporting Assistant Treasurers, with some international travel involved
- Understanding and supporting:
- key cash functions
- reporting and covenant compliance
- all regulatory controls, audit etc.
- Understand and support FX strategy and trading activities
- Understand and support interest rate hedging activities and trading
- Assist in responses to lender group on KYC and other information requests
- Interaction with other AerCap teams e.g. servicing, PM, leasing, contracts, corporate legal as required to support the treasury function
- Working within the Treasury team to cover activities as needed e.g. holiday cover
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Experienced finance professional with significant finance and treasury experience at a large global organization
- Tertiary level finance or related qualifications
- Accounting, finance or ACT postgraduate qualification desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with types of financing structures available to aircraft lessors
- Negotiation and documentation skills, with a focus on attention to detail
- Professional demeanor and presentation, with experience in a customer facing role, and ease of interaction with senior level customers
- Hard working team player, flexible and able to perform under pressure