Technical Support Manager - Audits
AerCap is seeking to recruit a Technical Support Manager – Audits to join its Technical department in Dublin.
The Technical Support Manager – Audits will provide the company with additional capabilities on aircraft technical records audits and audits implementation in the company system, namely Corporate Management System (CMS). The successful candidate will have exposure to multiple aircraft types from Widebody to Narrowbody aircraft across all regions. The Technical Support Manager – Audits will provide key observations in relation to record audits standards and asset management compliance being applied by lessees to the (i) Senior Technical Support Manager Audits, (ii) Technical Support Managers and (iii)Technical Managers.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of September 30, 2017, 1,506 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Shannon, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Singapore, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse.
We offer an attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent conditions.
- Assist with audit verification and appraise accuracy; liaise directly/indirectly with the assigned auditors/airlines and review scope of work for completeness.
- Prepare reports for internal and external company use. Summarize audit scope, findings, conclusions and management response. Ensure audit summary is prepared within established deadlines and populated within internal system.
- Recommend revisions to audit procedures to enhance efficiencies. Review internal controls throughout the group by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommend improvements
- Assume responsibility as Audit lead, train and provide guidance of auditing tasks and procedures; Maintain internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned and provide backup cover during holiday periods.
Job requirements, qualifications & Competencies
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelors degree with 2 years' work experience in the aviation technical field, or an alternative relevant technical qualification with 2 years' work experience in the aviation technical field
- Experience in performing technical & physical audits and/or (re)deliveries is an advantage
- Experience in evaluating technical records
- Advanced investigative and analytical skills
- Knowledge of leasing business would be an advantage
- Knowledge of EASA, FAA regulations and OEM websites
- Motivated and pro-active team player with good communication skills and an ability to work on their own.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to travel if/as required
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Computer proficient (Word, Excel)
- Experience with data repository applications (Stream) and FTP databases.
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset with the ability to collect and analyze information to problem-solve technical matters.
- Challenging role in a dynamic business environment
- An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions