October 11, 2016
AerCap Leased, Purchased and Sold 143 Aircraft in the Third Quarter 2016
DUBLIN – AerCap Holdings N.V. (“AerCap”) (NYSE: AER) has announced its major business transactions during the third quarter 2016:
• Signed lease agreements for 96 aircraft, including 10 widebody and 86 narrowbody aircraft.
• Purchased 7 aircraft, including 1 Airbus A320neo, 3 Airbus A350-900s, 1 Boeing 787-8 and 2 Boeing 787-9s.
• Executed sale transactions for 40 aircraft, including 7 Airbus A319-100s, 4 Airbus A320-200s, 2 Airbus A321-100s, 3 Airbus A321-200s, 4 Airbus A330-200s, 1 Airbus A340-600, 10 Boeing 737NGs, 1 Boeing 757-200 and 4 Boeing 777-200ERs from AerCap’s owned portfolio, and 2 Airbus A320-200s, 1 Airbus A321-200 and 1 Airbus A330-300 from AerCap’s managed portfolio.
• Exercised options to purchase 10 Airbus A320neo Family aircraft with deliveries in 2021.
• Signed financing transactions for $0.8 billion in the third quarter 2016.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of September 30, 2016, 1,607 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions. AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Shannon, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Singapore, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse.
This press release contains certain statements, estimates and forecasts with respect to future performance and events. These statements, estimates and forecasts are "forward-looking statements". In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of forward-looking terminology such as "may," "might," "should," "expect," "plan," "intend," "estimate," "anticipate," "believe," "predict," "potential" or "continue" or the negatives thereof or variations thereon or similar terminology. All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this press release are forward-looking statements and are based on various underlying assumptions and expectations and are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and assumptions, may include projections of our future financial performance based on our growth strategies and anticipated trends in our business. These statements are only predictions based on our current expectations and projections about future events. There are important factors that could cause our actual results, level of activity performance or achievements to differ materially from the results, level of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied in the forward-looking statements. As a result, there can be no assurance that the forward-looking statements included in this press release will prove to be accurate or correct. In light of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions, the future performance or events described in the forward-looking statements in this press release might not occur. Accordingly, you should not rely upon forward-looking statements as a prediction of actual results and we do not assume any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any of these forward-looking statements. We do not undertake any obligation to, and will not, update any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.