Accounts Receivable Administrator (Cash)
AerCap is currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Receivable (“AR”) Administrator - Cash in the Accounting department in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have a minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating a high volume of receipts from customers in a multi-national company. The candidate must have worked with a well-known advanced accounting / ERP system.
The candidate must be a self-starting team-player who is flexible and has the drive to meet the challenges of our fast moving business. They must pay meticulous attention to detail, exercise strong communication skills in English and must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
We offer an attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent conditions.
- Post cash receipts from customers and book related accounting entries
- Allocate receipts to open invoices
- Liaise with other departments to document the relevant information on the status of customer accounts
- Reconcile AR and bank accounts
- File & Archive
- Other ad hoc tasks
JOB REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, and COMPETENCIES
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with entering and allocating receipts from customers in high volume multi-national company
- Worked for a minimum of 2 years with well-known advanced accounting / ERP systems
- Good knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
- Background and experience in aircraft leasing or leasing is an advantage
- Bank reconciliation experience is an advantage
- Sun Accounts and/or leasing systems (CMS) experience is a plus