|Department:||Corporate Secretary & Compliance|
|Reports to:||Vice President Corporate Secretary|
Administrator to the Corporate Secretary Department.
The Company Secretarial Department is responsible for sound corporate governance and transaction support. Key duties include transaction approvals (corporate approvals), execution of transaction documents, maintaining the AerCap group of corporate entities by establishing and dissolving corporate entities, organizing shareholder, board and committee meetings and maintaining corporate records and data. Working in a dynamic and challenging environment, the Corporate Secretarial Administrator will work closely with the team to provide full administration support.
AerCap is the global leader in aviation leasing with one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 300 customers around the world with comprehensive fleet solutions. AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and is based in Dublin with offices in Shannon, Miami, Singapore, Memphis, Amsterdam, Shanghai, Dubai, Seattle, Toulouse and other locations around the world.
• Co-ordinate document execution.
• Maintain company secretarial books and records for all group companies.
• Arrange notarising & legalizing.
• Set-up, maintain and archive of Co Sec files/records.
• Assist with board pack preparation.
• Provide administrative support to the department, as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS, and COMPETENCIES
• Previous experience in a corporate administrative role an advantage.
• Strong interpersonal skills, professional and positive attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team or on own initiative.
• Be proactive in dealing with issues which may arise.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Work and Excel.
• Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
• Challenging job in a dynamic business environment.
• Interesting colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world.
• An opportunity to become part of the dynamic world of aircraft finance with the largest aircraft lessor in the world.
• An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.