|Operations Associate Group Insurance
|Group Insurance Services
|Vice President Group Insurance
Everything we achieve is made possible by our talented people. Fuelled by our commitment to excellence and collaborative spirit, we’re shaping the future of aviation for generations to come. But life at AerCap goes beyond the pursuit of excellence. We are proud of our culture which is built on the values of Ambition, Excellence and Respect, and they act as a flight path for our people.
Our high-performance work environment is the perfect backdrop to develop into the professional you want to become. Whether you are at the start of your career, or a more seasoned professional, you will have the opportunity to learn from the best people in the industry and be part of the largest aviation leasing company in the world!
Sound exciting? We think so!
Group Insurance Services plays a vital role within AerCap and is responsible for managing and mitigating many risks arising from our leasing and corporate activities through the utilization of international insurance markets.
The department also manages and enforces the insurance provisions of lease and trading transactions, and continuously monitors compliance through ongoing review of customer insurance, and where applicable, reinsurance certificates pertaining to the company’s leased aircraft, engines and helicopters.
Working in a dynamic and challenging environment, the Insurance Operations Associate will be an ambitious self- starter. The role will involve fully understanding and utilizing our IT systems to ensure the completeness and integrity of our data.
The successful candidate for this entry level role will require good IT skills, an inquisitive and analytical mind, and the curiosity and ability to interrogate data. Good organizational skills are also essential to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
Insurance Management and Compliance
- Develop and implement data integrity and reporting procedures for the department.
- Develop and implement document storage protocols.
- Ensure accurate recording and integrity of all insurance related lease data on the department’s systems.
- Monitor and manage accuracy of systems data and document storage on an ongoing basis.
- Utilize systems data to develop and provide timely and accurate reporting as and when required.
- Through report generation, identify and address any gaps or other shortcomings in insurance systems data.
- Play a key role in the ongoing development and testing of the insurance IT systems.
- Participate in various departmental projects and initiatives.
- Support the wider insurance team as required with various transactions, including deliveries, renewals, sales, and other transactions and projects.
JOB REQUIREMENTS, QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Insurance or other relevant qualification.
- Experience working in the aviation industry or insurance industry is desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of databases and document management systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously.
- Extraordinary attention to overall quality of the final product.
- Flexible and self-starting.
- Proactive approach with proven problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-stress situations.
Ambition to us means winning together. We believe it takes bold people to help us shape the future of aviation. At AerCap, ambition means defying our own limits, breaking new ground, and setting higher standards for our business.
We believe in striving for nothing short of greatness. For us, excellence means redefining what is possible, and to constantly work towards outstanding solutions for our customers with unwavering commitment and collaboration.
We believe in fostering an environment where everyone is welcomed, supported and valued. Respect means treating our people with dignity and honouring their individuality. We strive to create an environment where our people feel included and empowered to do their best work and reach their full potential.
LIFE AT AERCAP/WHAT WE OFFER
- We offer attractive employment packages with a competitive salary and excellent benefits, including generous annual leave policies, health insurance for our employees and immediate dependents, pension/retirement savings plans and an all-employee share scheme.
- You will have the opportunity to learn from the best people in the industry and grow your career with the largest aviation leasing company in the world.
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs provide opportunities for our employees to inspire positive change in our global communities and to make a positive difference in the communities in which they live through volunteering, fund-raising and other charitable initiatives.
Make AerCap your destination of choice and join us to shape the future of aviation!Download Full Job Description