Technical Support Manager
AerCap is seeking a motivated individual to join its Technical Support team as a Technical Support Manager. The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for the comprehensive monitoring and management of technical provisions of aircraft lease agreements in accordance with Company policies and procedures. The TSM is responsible for properly exercising the rights and responsibilities of the Company in relation to technical provisions of aircraft lease agreements.
AerCap is the global leader in aircraft leasing with, as of March 31, 2018, 1,519 owned, managed or on order aircraft in its portfolio. AerCap has one of the most attractive order books in the industry. AerCap serves approximately 200 customers in approximately 80 countries with comprehensive fleet solutions.
AerCap is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (AER) and has its headquarters in Dublin with offices in Amsterdam, Los Angeles, Shannon, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Singapore, Shanghai, Abu Dhabi, Seattle and Toulouse. While the role offers opportunities to perform engagements in these overseas offices, the role is primarily Dublin based.
- Monitoring and management of technical provisions of aircraft and engine lease agreements
- Maintenance Reserves Management
- Evaluation and processing of Maintenance Reserve Claims
- Processing of Maintenance Reserve rate adjustments and Maintenance Reserve fund reconciliations
- Implementation of technical audits
- Management of Lessor commitments and contributions.
- Provide support to internal departments in relation to maintenance reserves, claims and lease summaries (technical)
Job requirements, qualifications, and competencies
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelors degree with 3 years work experience in the aviation technical field, or an alternative relevant technical qualification with 5 years work experience in the aviation technical field.
- Knowledge of leasing business would be an advantage.
- Affinity with process standardization and with financial and legal aspects of aircraft leasing would be a plus.
- Motivated and pro-active team player with good communication and numerical skills.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills.
- Problem solving and sound judgment on technical matters
- Flexible and adaptable
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to interpret complex legal language with respect to technical provisions of aircraft lease agreements
- Challenging job in a dynamic business environment
- Interesting colleagues with different backgrounds from all over the world
- An opportunity to become part of the dynamic world of aircraft finance
- An attractive employment package with a competitive salary and excellent working conditions